Penguin Coin (CURRENCY:PENG) traded 10.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on July 19th. One Penguin Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $7.65, $31.01, $20.24 and $12.02. Penguin Coin has a total market cap of $265,992.00 and approximately $378.00 worth of Penguin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Penguin Coin has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003053 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $29.02 or 0.00278029 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009606 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $140.13 or 0.01342316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.88 or 0.00123312 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00024723 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000533 BTC.
About Penguin Coin
Penguin Coin’s total supply is 9,769,582,175 coins and its circulating supply is 5,769,582,175 coins. The official website for Penguin Coin is penguincoin.io. The Reddit community for Penguin Coin is /r/PenguinCoinPENG and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Penguin Coin’s official Twitter account is @coin_penguin.
Buying and Selling Penguin Coin
Penguin Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $18.66, $24.68, $20.24, $50.53, $71.13, $31.01, $12.02, $13.91, $38.31, $10.33 and $7.65. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Penguin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Penguin Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Penguin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Penguin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Penguin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.