Social Send (CURRENCY:SEND) traded up 22.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 19th. During the last week, Social Send has traded down 5.1% against the dollar. One Social Send coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000061 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Social Send has a market capitalization of $246,962.00 and $85.00 worth of Social Send was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004688 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00009794 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004297 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded up 133.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Social Send Coin Profile
Social Send (SEND) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2017. Social Send’s total supply is 38,677,760 coins. Social Send’s official Twitter account is @SocialSendCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Social Send is /r/SocialSend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Social Send is socialsend.io.
Social Send Coin Trading
Social Send can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Send directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social Send should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Social Send using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Social Send Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Send and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.