RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded down 2.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 27th. In the last week, RevolutionVR has traded down 17% against the US dollar. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0086 or 0.00000092 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. RevolutionVR has a market capitalization of $1.81 million and approximately $2,044.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $87.84 or 0.00932620 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00013654 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001186 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00016114 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000736 BTC.
RVR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2015. RevolutionVR’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins. RevolutionVR’s official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for RevolutionVR is revolutionvr.live. The official message board for RevolutionVR is revolutionvr.live/blog. The Reddit community for RevolutionVR is /r/Voxelus_Official.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
Buying and Selling RevolutionVR
RevolutionVR can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.