Aigang (CURRENCY:AIX) traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 3rd. Over the last seven days, Aigang has traded 24.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Aigang has a market capitalization of $53,784.00 and $2,009.00 worth of Aigang was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aigang token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $599.70 or 0.05536063 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00043565 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001205 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001029 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Aigang (AIX) is a token. Its launch date was July 2nd, 2017. Aigang’s total supply is 29,274,567 tokens. The Reddit community for Aigang is /r/aigangnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Aigang is medium.com/aigang-network. The official website for Aigang is aigang.network. Aigang’s official Twitter account is @aigangnetwork.
Buying and Selling Aigang
Aigang can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aigang directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aigang should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aigang using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aigang Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aigang and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.