Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 3rd. Bismuth has a total market cap of $1.87 million and $993.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bismuth has traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Bismuth coin can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001250 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00031217 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004002 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Bismuth Coin Profile
Bismuth (CRYPTO:BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 19,166,193 coins and its circulating supply is 13,738,963 coins. Bismuth’s official message board is bismuth.cz/forum. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bismuth is bismuth.cz. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bismuth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.