Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 3rd. Covesting has a total market capitalization of $2.69 million and $101,188.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Covesting token can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001381 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, YoBit and HitBTC. During the last week, Covesting has traded up 33.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.86 or 0.00257313 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009287 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $149.78 or 0.01383562 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00023126 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.11 or 0.00111847 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000515 BTC.
Covesting’s launch date was October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,000,000 tokens. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here. Covesting’s official message board is medium.com/@Covesting. Covesting’s official website is covesting.io. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Covesting
Covesting can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.