CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVN) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 3rd. CVCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.99 million and approximately $419,621.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CVCoin token can now be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00001482 BTC on major exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, HADAX, Sistemkoin and HitBTC. In the last seven days, CVCoin has traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.90 or 0.00256694 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009230 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $152.68 or 0.01404532 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00023322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.20 or 0.00112259 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000512 BTC.
CVCoin Token Profile
CVCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,380,890 tokens. CVCoin’s official message board is www.crypviser-forum.com. The official website for CVCoin is crypviser.network. CVCoin’s official Twitter account is @cvcoin_ico and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CVCoin Token Trading
CVCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, OpenLedger DEX, Sistemkoin, HitBTC and HADAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CVCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CVCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CVCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CVCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.