Datacoin (CURRENCY:DTC) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 3rd. Over the last week, Datacoin has traded up 116.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Datacoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Datacoin has a market capitalization of $49,699.00 and $30.00 worth of Datacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00007588 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005090 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001171 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001883 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002242 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 101.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00087339 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
Datacoin Coin Profile
Datacoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 19th, 2014. Datacoin’s total supply is 38,164,307 coins. Datacoin’s official Twitter account is @DatacoinX and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Datacoin is datacoin.info. The Reddit community for Datacoin is /r/Datacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Datacoin Coin Trading
Datacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Datacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.