Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 3rd. During the last week, Everex has traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Everex token can currently be bought for $0.44 or 0.00004079 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, Huobi, BX Thailand and OKEx. Everex has a total market cap of $10.02 million and approximately $984,505.00 worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.78 or 0.00255547 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009258 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.50 or 0.01403002 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00022750 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.88 or 0.00109333 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000520 BTC.
Everex’s launch date was July 24th, 2017. Everex’s total supply is 25,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,600,000 tokens. Everex’s official Twitter account is @everexio and its Facebook page is accessible here. Everex’s official website is www.everex.io. The official message board for Everex is blog.everex.io. The Reddit community for Everex is /r/everex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Everex Token Trading
Everex can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC, OKEx, IDEX, Huobi, BX Thailand, Binance and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.