Insureum (CURRENCY:ISR) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 3rd. Insureum has a market cap of $1.91 million and $11,184.00 worth of Insureum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Insureum token can currently be purchased for $0.0091 or 0.00000084 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinZest and CoinBene. In the last week, Insureum has traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.89 or 0.00257728 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009282 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $151.77 or 0.01402463 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.07 or 0.00111518 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00022441 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000519 BTC.
Insureum’s launch date was March 20th, 2018. Insureum’s total supply is 290,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 210,040,833 tokens. The official website for Insureum is insureum.co. Insureum’s official Twitter account is @insureum_zikto.
Insureum Token Trading
Insureum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinZest and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insureum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insureum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Insureum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insureum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insureum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.