Knekted (CURRENCY:KNT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 3rd. One Knekted token can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, LATOKEN and Crex24. During the last seven days, Knekted has traded down 52.5% against the dollar. Knekted has a total market capitalization of $70,811.00 and approximately $354.00 worth of Knekted was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.95 or 0.00258140 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009277 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.97 or 0.01403462 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00022764 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.91 or 0.00110000 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000520 BTC.
Knekted Token Profile
Knekted’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Knekted’s official Twitter account is @KNTBlockchain. The official website for Knekted is knekted.net. The Reddit community for Knekted is /r/KNTBlockchain.
Knekted Token Trading
Knekted can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, LATOKEN and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Knekted directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Knekted should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Knekted using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Knekted Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Knekted and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.