NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded 43.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 3rd. One NuShares token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, NuShares has traded 28.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. NuShares has a total market cap of $2.10 million and approximately $598.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00028175 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006460 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
NSR is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on September 28th, 2014. NuShares’ total supply is 3,134,648,141 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,777,600,756 tokens. NuShares’ official website is nubits.com/nushares. NuShares’ official Twitter account is @OfficialNuBits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NuShares is /r/NuBits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
NuShares Token Trading
NuShares can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuShares should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NuShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.