Peony (CURRENCY:PNY) traded 22.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 3rd. One Peony coin can now be bought for about $0.0110 or 0.00000101 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and Graviex. Peony has a market capitalization of $7,936.00 and approximately $105.00 worth of Peony was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Peony has traded up 36.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Peony is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 16th, 2018. Peony’s total supply is 842,858 coins and its circulating supply is 723,025 coins. The official website for Peony is www.peonycoin.io. Peony’s official Twitter account is @PeonyCoin.
Peony Coin Trading
Peony can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peony directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peony should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peony using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.