Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded 7.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 3rd. One Phore coin can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001196 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Nanex, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and IDAX. During the last week, Phore has traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar. Phore has a market cap of $2.36 million and approximately $48,677.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00018036 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Phore Coin Profile
Phore is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Phore’s total supply is 18,156,370 coins. The official website for Phore is phore.io. The official message board for Phore is medium.com/@phoreblockchain. Phore’s official Twitter account is @phorecrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Phore is /r/PhoreProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Phore
Phore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, IDAX, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.