SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 3rd. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0248 or 0.00000229 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, Lykke Exchange and CoinExchange. SolarCoin has a market capitalization of $1.34 million and approximately $306.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SolarCoin has traded 24.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $94.44 or 0.00873324 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012228 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001104 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00015202 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000646 BTC.
SLR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,746,207 coins and its circulating supply is 54,073,887 coins. SolarCoin’s official website is solarcoin.org. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR.
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.