Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 3rd. Sumokoin has a total market capitalization of $430,218.00 and $1,648.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Sumokoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0426 or 0.00000394 BTC on exchanges including Indodax, Cryptopia and TradeOgre.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.44 or 0.00815978 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006156 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004537 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Sumokoin (SUMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 7th, 2017. Sumokoin’s total supply is 18,978,669 coins and its circulating supply is 10,089,780 coins. The official website for Sumokoin is www.sumokoin.org. Sumokoin’s official Twitter account is @Sumokoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Sumokoin is /r/sumokoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Indodax and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sumokoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sumokoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sumokoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.