Titan Coin (CURRENCY:TTN) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 3rd. Titan Coin has a total market cap of $551,606.00 and approximately $2,196.00 worth of Titan Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Titan Coin has traded 14.4% higher against the US dollar. One Titan Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex, SouthXchange and Novaexchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00010313 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005061 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BLAST (BLAST) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- GoldFund (GFUN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Titan Coin Profile
TTN is a coin. Its genesis date was June 21st, 2019. Titan Coin’s total supply is 894,786,378 coins and its circulating supply is 849,785,328 coins. Titan Coin’s official website is titanprojects.co. The official message board for Titan Coin is medium.com/@titanprojectsco. Titan Coin’s official Twitter account is @Titaproject.
Titan Coin Coin Trading
Titan Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange, SouthXchange and Escodex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Titan Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Titan Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Titan Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Titan Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Titan Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.