TrumpCoin (CURRENCY:TRUMP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 3rd. In the last week, TrumpCoin has traded down 1.6% against the dollar. TrumpCoin has a market capitalization of $181,508.00 and $320.00 worth of TrumpCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TrumpCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0275 or 0.00000254 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00009088 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00028210 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00014271 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $222.65 or 0.02059001 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002383 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
TrumpCoin (CRYPTO:TRUMP) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 11th, 2016. TrumpCoin’s total supply is 6,604,387 coins. TrumpCoin’s official Twitter account is @trumpcoinww and its Facebook page is accessible here. TrumpCoin’s official website is www.trumpcoin.com.
Buying and Selling TrumpCoin
TrumpCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrumpCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrumpCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrumpCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrumpCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrumpCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.