Zilla (CURRENCY:ZLA) traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 3rd. In the last week, Zilla has traded 16.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Zilla has a market cap of $1.02 million and approximately $13,123.00 worth of Zilla was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zilla token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0170 or 0.00000157 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.87 or 0.00256625 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009236 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.54 or 0.01404837 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00023407 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00112044 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000513 BTC.
Zilla’s genesis date was November 30th, 2017. Zilla’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Zilla is /r/ZILLAtoken. Zilla’s official website is zla.io. Zilla’s official Twitter account is @zilliqa and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zilla Token Trading
Zilla can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilla directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilla should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zilla using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilla Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilla and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.