Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 4th. Apex has a market capitalization of $2.83 million and $48,457.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Apex has traded up 7.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Apex token can now be purchased for about $0.0061 or 0.00000057 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Bitbns, Switcheo Network and LBank.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00013327 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00018167 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Apex Token Profile
Apex (CRYPTO:CPX) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on January 29th, 2018. Apex’s total supply is 676,989,090 tokens and its circulating supply is 465,774,330 tokens. The Reddit community for Apex is /r/APEXtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Apex’s official Twitter account is @apexnetworkCPX. Apex’s official website is apex.chinapex.com.
Apex Token Trading
Apex can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Bit-Z, Switcheo Network and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.