Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 4th. Over the last week, Ardor has traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar. Ardor has a total market capitalization of $67.65 million and approximately $757,831.00 worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ardor coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0677 or 0.00000633 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, Binance and OKEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00009071 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00014319 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002473 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002126 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Ardor Coin Profile
Ardor (CRYPTO:ARDR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 13th, 2016. Ardor’s total supply is 998,999,495 coins. The official message board for Ardor is nxtforum.org. The Reddit community for Ardor is /r/ardor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ardor’s official website is www.ardorplatform.org. Ardor’s official Twitter account is @ArdorPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, HitBTC, Binance, Bittrex and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ardor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.