ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. In the last week, ATLANT has traded up 10.9% against the US dollar. One ATLANT token can now be purchased for about $0.0227 or 0.00000196 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Mercatox. ATLANT has a total market capitalization of $1.23 million and approximately $830.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002796 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.86 or 0.00241240 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008751 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $154.34 or 0.01336558 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00022137 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00106698 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000498 BTC.
ATLANT Token Profile
ATLANT’s genesis date was July 29th, 2017. ATLANT’s total supply is 54,175,041 tokens. ATLANT’s official Twitter account is @atlantio and its Facebook page is accessible here. ATLANT’s official message board is medium.com/@atlantio. The Reddit community for ATLANT is /r/Atlantio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ATLANT is atlant.io.
Buying and Selling ATLANT
ATLANT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Mercatox, Exrates, HitBTC and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATLANT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATLANT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATLANT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.