Beam (CURRENCY:BEAM) traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. Beam has a total market cap of $35.86 million and approximately $56.11 million worth of Beam was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Beam coin can now be bought for about $1.21 or 0.00011058 BTC on major exchanges including Bisq and Hotbit. In the last week, Beam has traded up 30.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.56 or 0.00252300 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009193 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $150.45 or 0.01377229 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00023354 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $11.96 or 0.00109464 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
BEAM is a coin. Beam’s total supply is 29,699,600 coins. The Reddit community for Beam is /r/beamprivacy and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Beam is www.beam.mw. Beam’s official Twitter account is @beamprivacy.
Beam Coin Trading
Beam can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Bisq. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beam directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beam should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Beam using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.