Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 3rd. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0095 or 0.00000089 BTC on popular exchanges including $10.39, $33.94, $51.55 and $32.15. Beetle Coin has a total market cap of $1.85 million and approximately $62,275.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded up 1.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000448 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 37% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000044 BTC.
About Beetle Coin
Beetle Coin is a coin. Beetle Coin’s total supply is 194,887,894 coins. Beetle Coin’s official website is beetlecoin.io. Beetle Coin’s official Twitter account is @beetlecoin.
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $7.50, $50.98, $20.33, $33.94, $51.55, $10.39, $24.43, $24.68, $18.94, $32.15 and $13.77. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beetle Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.