Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. One Bitcoin Interest coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0547 or 0.00000501 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Bitfinex. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Interest has traded up 9.2% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Interest has a market capitalization of $1.00 million and $5,024.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.66 or 0.00601557 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.45 or 0.00159870 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00071285 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003306 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003073 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Profile
BCI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 19th, 2017. Bitcoin Interest’s total supply is 18,326,892 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Interest is bitcoininterest.io. Bitcoin Interest’s official Twitter account is @btcinterest.
Bitcoin Interest Coin Trading
Bitcoin Interest can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, Exrates and Bitfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Interest should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Interest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.