BitTorrent (CURRENCY:BTT) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 4th. One BitTorrent token can now be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including UPbit and Binance. BitTorrent has a total market cap of $160.46 million and $27.10 million worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BitTorrent has traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002996 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.70 or 0.00258635 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $148.53 or 0.01387097 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000768 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00023737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00111038 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000527 BTC.
BitTorrent Token Profile
BitTorrent launched on January 20th, 2019. BitTorrent’s total supply is 990,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 212,116,500,000 tokens. The official website for BitTorrent is www.bittorrent.com. BitTorrent’s official Twitter account is @BitTorrent. BitTorrent’s official message board is blog.bittorrent.com.
Buying and Selling BitTorrent
BitTorrent can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and UPbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTorrent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitTorrent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.