BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. In the last week, BitTube has traded down 23.5% against the U.S. dollar. One BitTube coin can now be purchased for about $0.0207 or 0.00000189 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, TradeOgre, Upbit and Bittrex. BitTube has a market capitalization of $3.03 million and approximately $11,620.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.61 or 0.00809117 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00006828 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004550 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000388 BTC.
BitTube (TUBE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 148,177,181 coins and its circulating supply is 146,397,181 coins. BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp. BitTube’s official website is coin.bit.tube . The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin.
BitTube Coin Trading
BitTube can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, TradeOgre and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTube should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitTube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.