Blocknet (CURRENCY:BLOCK) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 4th. Over the last week, Blocknet has traded 10.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Blocknet has a market cap of $11.58 million and $2,592.00 worth of Blocknet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blocknet coin can currently be purchased for $1.94 or 0.00017730 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Upbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000082 BTC.
Blocknet (BLOCK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 20th, 2014. Blocknet’s total supply is 5,981,435 coins. Blocknet’s official Twitter account is @The_Blocknet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Blocknet is /r/theblocknet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blocknet’s official website is blocknet.co.
Buying and Selling Blocknet
Blocknet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blocknet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blocknet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blocknet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocknet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocknet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.