BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. Over the last seven days, BOScoin has traded down 13% against the US dollar. BOScoin has a market capitalization of $4.57 million and $11,524.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BOScoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0070 or 0.00000064 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including GDAC, Kucoin and CoinBene.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000324 BTC.
BOS is a mFBA coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 910,552,050 coins and its circulating supply is 656,485,453 coins. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BOScoin is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io.
BOScoin Coin Trading
BOScoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Kucoin and GDAC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOScoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOScoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.