Caspian (CURRENCY:CSP) traded up 5.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 4th. One Caspian token can now be bought for $0.0058 or 0.00000054 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and KuCoin. During the last week, Caspian has traded up 6.7% against the US dollar. Caspian has a total market cap of $2.55 million and $56,123.00 worth of Caspian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $590.73 or 0.05461531 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00043097 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001251 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001038 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
CSP is a token. It launched on May 1st, 2018. Caspian’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 436,961,105 tokens. The official website for Caspian is caspian.tech. The official message board for Caspian is t.me/Caspian_Tech. Caspian’s official Twitter account is @Caspian_Tech.
Buying and Selling Caspian
Caspian can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Caspian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Caspian should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Caspian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Caspian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Caspian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.