Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. Chainlink has a market cap of $881.60 million and $116.45 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Chainlink token can currently be bought for about $2.52 or 0.00023048 BTC on exchanges including Kyber Network, COSS, OKEx and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). In the last seven days, Chainlink has traded 12.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002944 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.53 or 0.00251928 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009206 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $150.53 or 0.01377406 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.01 or 0.00109899 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002048 BTC.
Chainlink’s genesis date was September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Chainlink is medium.com/chainlink. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. Chainlink’s official website is chain.link.
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, IDEX, Radar Relay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OKEx, Gate.io, COSS, Coinbase, Huobi, Kyber Network and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainlink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.