Cosmo Coin (CURRENCY:COSM) traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 4th. During the last seven days, Cosmo Coin has traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Cosmo Coin token can now be purchased for about $0.0159 or 0.00000140 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, FCoin, CPDAX and UEX. Cosmo Coin has a market capitalization of $10.69 million and $526,048.00 worth of Cosmo Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.88 or 0.00244743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008849 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $153.72 or 0.01349258 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021938 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00106685 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000490 BTC.
Cosmo Coin Token Profile
Cosmo Coin’s genesis date was March 1st, 2018. Cosmo Coin’s total supply is 923,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 670,780,889 tokens. The official message board for Cosmo Coin is medium.com/@Cosmochain. Cosmo Coin’s official Twitter account is @cosmochain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cosmo Coin is cosmochain.io.
Buying and Selling Cosmo Coin
Cosmo Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, FCoin, CoinBene, HitBTC, IDEX and UEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmo Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cosmo Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cosmo Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmo Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmo Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.