Creativecoin (CURRENCY:CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 4th. Over the last seven days, Creativecoin has traded down 0.1% against the dollar. One Creativecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Creativecoin has a market cap of $385,618.00 and $1,810.00 worth of Creativecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Creativecoin (CREA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 15th, 2017. Creativecoin’s total supply is 17,197,030 coins. Creativecoin’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Creativecoin is www.creativechain.org. The Reddit community for Creativecoin is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Creativecoin
Creativecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creativecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creativecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Creativecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creativecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creativecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.