Daneel (CURRENCY:DAN) traded 9.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 4th. In the last seven days, Daneel has traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar. Daneel has a total market cap of $253,636.00 and $468.00 worth of Daneel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Daneel token can now be bought for $0.0055 or 0.00000048 BTC on exchanges including DDEX, HitBTC, IDEX and Bancor Network.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Daneel Token Profile
Daneel (CRYPTO:DAN) is a token. It launched on December 1st, 2017. Daneel’s total supply is 69,320,719 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,756,225 tokens. Daneel’s official Twitter account is @daneelproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Daneel is /r/Daneel_Project and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Daneel is daneel.io.
Buying and Selling Daneel
Daneel can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bancor Network, DDEX and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Daneel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Daneel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Daneel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Daneel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Daneel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.