DATA (CURRENCY:DTA) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. One DATA token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, Huobi and DDEX. During the last seven days, DATA has traded 9.5% lower against the US dollar. DATA has a market cap of $9.14 million and $181,567.00 worth of DATA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.88 or 0.00244743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008849 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.72 or 0.01349258 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021938 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00106685 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000490 BTC.
DATA Token Profile
DATA was first traded on January 11th, 2018. DATA’s total supply is 11,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,487,493,344 tokens. The official website for DATA is data.eco. DATA’s official Twitter account is @Blockchain_Data and its Facebook page is accessible here. DATA’s official message board is medium.com/@Blockchain_Data.
DATA Token Trading
DATA can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Ethfinex, DDEX, UEX, Bibox, Huobi and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DATA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DATA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DATA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.