DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. One DecentBet token can now be bought for approximately $0.0097 or 0.00000086 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, YoBit, LATOKEN and HitBTC. Over the last week, DecentBet has traded down 33.4% against the US dollar. DecentBet has a market cap of $1.84 million and approximately $21,862.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.77 or 0.00244890 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008860 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $152.79 or 0.01347395 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00022077 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00107396 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000505 BTC.
DecentBet Token Profile
DecentBet’s launch date was September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,632,973 tokens. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here. DecentBet’s official website is www.decent.bet.
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bancor Network, LATOKEN and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.