Dignity (CURRENCY:DIG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 4th. In the last seven days, Dignity has traded 1.1% lower against the dollar. One Dignity token can currently be bought for about $0.0075 or 0.00000068 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and CoinExchange. Dignity has a total market cap of $3.91 million and $77,829.00 worth of Dignity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.53 or 0.00250924 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009159 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $150.43 or 0.01371104 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00022723 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.93 or 0.00108714 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000511 BTC.
Dignity Token Profile
Dignity’s launch date was February 20th, 2018. Dignity’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 523,036,421 tokens. The official website for Dignity is cryptobontix.com. Dignity’s official Twitter account is @cryptobontix.
Buying and Selling Dignity
Dignity can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dignity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dignity should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dignity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dignity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dignity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.