EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. One EDC Blockchain coin can now be bought for $0.0044 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, DigiFinex, P2PB2B and LocalTrade. EDC Blockchain has a market capitalization of $11.82 million and approximately $226,960.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, EDC Blockchain has traded up 11.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00033124 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003541 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00158019 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005513 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004769 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00053725 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000587 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000583 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000044 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Profile
EDC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 13th, 2016. EDC Blockchain’s total supply is 5,330,754,415 coins and its circulating supply is 2,670,646,025 coins. EDC Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide. The official website for EDC Blockchain is edinarcoin.com.
Buying and Selling EDC Blockchain
EDC Blockchain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, DigiFinex, LocalTrade, DDEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDC Blockchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.