Engagement Token (CURRENCY:ENGT) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. One Engagement Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC and Exrates. Engagement Token has a total market cap of $39,874.00 and approximately $1,399.00 worth of Engagement Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Engagement Token has traded down 14% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.48 or 0.00251187 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009170 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $150.20 or 0.01372785 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00022676 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00109103 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000505 BTC.
About Engagement Token
Engagement Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 415,256,071 tokens. Engagement Token’s official Twitter account is @EGT_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Engagement Token is engagementtoken.com. The Reddit community for Engagement Token is /r/EngagementToken.
Buying and Selling Engagement Token
Engagement Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Engagement Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Engagement Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Engagement Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Engagement Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Engagement Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.