EnterCoin (CURRENCY:ENTRC) traded up 25% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 4th. Over the last week, EnterCoin has traded 19.5% higher against the US dollar. One EnterCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0462 or 0.00000430 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and Instant Bitex. EnterCoin has a total market capitalization of $138,507.00 and $19.00 worth of EnterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $588.91 or 0.05490656 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00043288 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001263 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001043 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
EnterCoin (CRYPTO:ENTRC) is a token. It was first traded on October 12th, 2017. EnterCoin’s total supply is 6,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,000,000 tokens. EnterCoin’s official Twitter account is @enter_coin. The official website for EnterCoin is entercoin.net.
Buying and Selling EnterCoin
EnterCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Instant Bitex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EnterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EnterCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EnterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EnterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EnterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.