Eterbase (CURRENCY:XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 4th. One Eterbase token can now be bought for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, LATOKEN, CoinTiger and DDEX. Over the last week, Eterbase has traded up 22.8% against the US dollar. Eterbase has a total market capitalization of $1.80 million and approximately $392,818.00 worth of Eterbase was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.88 or 0.00401140 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002775 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.08 or 0.00073868 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009150 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00006993 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001111 BTC.
XBASE is a token. Its genesis date was May 9th, 2018. Eterbase’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 489,055,863 tokens. Eterbase’s official website is www.eterbase.com. Eterbase’s official Twitter account is @ETERBASE. The official message board for Eterbase is medium.com/@ETERBASE.
Buying and Selling Eterbase
Eterbase can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, IDEX, DDEX, CoinTiger and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eterbase directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eterbase should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Eterbase using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eterbase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eterbase and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.