Ethersocial (CURRENCY:ESN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. One Ethersocial coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0245 or 0.00000224 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Ethersocial has a total market capitalization of $824,010.00 and $1,382.00 worth of Ethersocial was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ethersocial has traded up 13.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002945 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.56 or 0.00252374 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009197 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $150.37 or 0.01377046 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00023383 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.96 or 0.00109514 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002613 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Ethersocial (ESN) is a coin. Ethersocial’s total supply is 71,330,756 coins and its circulating supply is 33,670,783 coins. Ethersocial’s official Twitter account is @ESNfoundation. Ethersocial’s official message board is blog.ethersocial.network. Ethersocial’s official website is ethersocial.network.
Ethersocial Coin Trading
Ethersocial can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethersocial directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethersocial should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethersocial using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethersocial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethersocial and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.