Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 4th. During the last week, Gas has traded 2.3% lower against the dollar. One Gas token can now be bought for approximately $2.07 or 0.00018991 BTC on exchanges including Koinex, OKEx, Gate.io and Kucoin. Gas has a market cap of $20.98 million and $1.93 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.55 or 0.00252442 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009176 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $150.97 or 0.01383389 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00023562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.02 or 0.00110148 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000511 BTC.
Gas Token Profile
Gas’ total supply is 17,190,378 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,128,375 tokens. The official website for Gas is neo.org. Gas’ official Twitter account is @neo_blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, Poloniex, Koinex, Coinnest, DragonEX, Gate.io, Bitbns, Huobi, Cobinhood, Switcheo Network, Bitinka and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.