GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. GoldMint has a market capitalization of $720,949.00 and $309.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, GoldMint has traded 39.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One GoldMint coin can now be bought for about $0.38 or 0.00003444 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Bancor Network, IDEX and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002939 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.52 or 0.00251780 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009188 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $150.54 or 0.01377503 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00023312 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00109115 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000516 BTC.
GoldMint was first traded on August 15th, 2017. GoldMint’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,914,997 coins. The Reddit community for GoldMint is /r/goldmintio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldMint’s official Twitter account is @goldmint_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GoldMint is www.goldmint.io. GoldMint’s official message board is blog.goldmint.io.
GoldMint Coin Trading
GoldMint can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network, Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldMint should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoldMint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.