Graviocoin (CURRENCY:GIO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 4th. One Graviocoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. Graviocoin has a market capitalization of $442,056.00 and approximately $624.00 worth of Graviocoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Graviocoin has traded up 5.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.71 or 0.00259441 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009392 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.40 or 0.01389690 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00023651 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00111396 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000520 BTC.
Graviocoin’s total supply is 1,132,963,124 coins and its circulating supply is 931,174,124 coins. Graviocoin’s official Twitter account is @graviex_net and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Graviocoin is www.gravio.net.
Buying and Selling Graviocoin
Graviocoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Graviocoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Graviocoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Graviocoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Graviocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Graviocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.