Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. In the last week, Hush has traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Hush has a total market capitalization of $249,886.00 and approximately $612.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hush coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0443 or 0.00000405 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Coinroom and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $65.77 or 0.00601173 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.62 or 0.00161096 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00071166 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003117 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003177 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Hush is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 21st, 2016. Hush’s total supply is 5,641,700 coins. Hush’s official Twitter account is @MyHushTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hush is /r/Myhush and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hush’s official website is myhush.org. Hush’s official message board is forum.myhush.org.
Buying and Selling Hush
Hush can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Coinroom and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hush should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.