ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. During the last seven days, ION has traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar. ION has a market capitalization of $1.21 million and $1,722.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ION coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0818 or 0.00000743 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008758 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00014021 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002460 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002135 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000594 BTC.
ION (ION) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 20,689,721 coins and its circulating supply is 14,789,721 coins. The official message board for ION is ion.community. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. ION’s official website is ionomy.com.
ION Coin Trading
ION can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.