IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. In the last seven days, IOST has traded up 9.3% against the US dollar. One IOST token can now be purchased for about $0.0099 or 0.00000091 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including WazirX, IDAX, Kyber Network and OTCBTC. IOST has a total market cap of $119.42 million and approximately $18.34 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $588.64 or 0.05386394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00042522 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001245 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001154 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000033 BTC.
IOST Token Profile
IOST (IOST) is a token. Its launch date was January 20th, 2018. IOST’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,013,965,609 tokens. IOST’s official message board is medium.com/@iostoken. IOST’s official Twitter account is @IOStoken. The official website for IOST is iost.io. The Reddit community for IOST is /r/IOStoken.
IOST Token Trading
IOST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, BitMax, ABCC, BigONE, DDEX, Koinex, CoinZest, IDAX, GOPAX, Bithumb, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, Zebpay, HitBTC, DragonEX, Kyber Network, Livecoin, BitMart, Upbit, OTCBTC, IDEX, Bitrue, Hotbit, Coineal, Bitkub, OKEx, Vebitcoin, Ethfinex, Kucoin, CoinBene, DigiFinex, Cobinhood, Huobi and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IOST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.