KekCoin (CURRENCY:KEK) traded down 5.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. During the last seven days, KekCoin has traded up 2% against the US dollar. One KekCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0455 or 0.00000416 BTC on exchanges. KekCoin has a market capitalization of $487,592.00 and approximately $535.00 worth of KekCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008784 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00027494 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00013970 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $224.73 or 0.02054509 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002405 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000059 BTC.
KEK is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 2.0 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2017. KekCoin’s total supply is 11,716,385 coins and its circulating supply is 10,716,385 coins. KekCoin’s official Twitter account is @KekCore and its Facebook page is accessible here. KekCoin’s official website is kekcoin.co. The Reddit community for KekCoin is /r/KekcoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling KekCoin
KekCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KekCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KekCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KekCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KekCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KekCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.