MCO (CURRENCY:MCO) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. One MCO token can now be purchased for approximately $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, Cashierest, Huobi and Upbit. In the last week, MCO has traded up 2.1% against the US dollar. MCO has a market cap of $69.30 million and $6.23 million worth of MCO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $600.22 or 0.05264588 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00040837 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001204 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001115 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000031 BTC.
MCO (CRYPTO:MCO) is a token. It launched on May 18th, 2017. MCO’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. The Reddit community for MCO is /r/MCOCrypto. MCO’s official Twitter account is @MCO_Crypto. The official message board for MCO is medium.com/@Crypto.com. MCO’s official website is crypto.com.
MCO Token Trading
MCO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Cashierest, IDEX, Liqui, Binance, HitBTC, Cobinhood, EXX, Coinrail, BigONE, Gate.io, Coinnest, Livecoin, ABCC, DDEX, Bittrex, Bit-Z, Huobi, Upbit, OKEx, LATOKEN and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MCO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MCO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MCO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MCO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MCO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.